Sunday, February 13, 2011

Boston Ward 5 Democrats To Select Convention Delegates

This week is a busy one for my Democratic Ward Committee, which meets on Tuesday and then participates in a Democratic caucus on Saturday. The end result of the activity will be the selection of delegates for the 2011 State Democratic Convention, which is set for June 4 in Lowell.

I would very much like to represent Democrats in my ward at the State Convention, and I hope to be selected as a delegate. While the party saw success in 2010 with the reelection of Governor Deval Patrick, there is still much work to do. I hope to press for an agenda that is inclusive and advocates for principals that Democrats care about.

The Boston Ward 5 Democratic caucus is set for Saturday, February 19, at 10 a.m. at the First Church in Boston.


No comments: