Friday, June 10, 2011

Scared I Might Cause Bruins Defeat

The Boston Celtics lost last year's NBA Championship series four games to three. During the three games the Celtics won, I was in the air, flying somewhere. I was on the ground for each defeat.

This year, the Boston Bruins and Vancouver Canucks are level in the NHL Stanley Cup Finals, with each team having won two games. That's right, you guessed it. I was indeed in flight for the two Bruins victories and on the ground for the two Bruins losses.

Over the past 13 months, Boston teams are 5-0 in title series when I am in flight. They are 0-6 when I am on the ground.

I am not planning to fly anytime in the future, including tonight, when Vancouver hosts Game 5 of the series, or on Monday, when the B's and Canucks play Game 6.

I am scared to death that I might be the reason the Bruins lose the Stanley Cup.

No comments: