Sunday, January 27, 2008

The Presidential Race Shifts Here
Hillary Event Tuesday, I am Still Undecided


I heard Massachusetts mentioned for the first time this morning. Tim Russert talked about how the state is "delegate rich" and is a place where Barack Obama thinks he can win delegates.

Indeed, now it's time for many other states to get involved in the Presidential race. I have still not picked a candidate of my own, but several of my friends are supporting Hillary Clinton. In fact, my friend Elizabeth sent a note about an organizational meeting for local supporters of Hillary Clinton. Hillary won't be there, but some other Boston polticial notables will be. Here are the details:

Where: At the Community Church in Copley Square Boston
Date: Tuesday, January 29
Time: 6 p.m.
It's free to attend. It's meant to be a way to get local Hillary supporters together.

If you have questions you can call Elizabeth at: 508-942-6340.

No comments: